We often wonder how do we go about layering our necklaces and have it look great? Are there rules? What looks best??? . Layering can be easy and an art-form all at the same time. But most importantly it should reflect you and your style.
- We suggest a minimum of three or five necklaces at a time, odd numbers are best and most pleasing
- Mix up the lengths of your necklaces: for Example: (18′, 20′ & 24″) OR (16″, 18″ & 20″) this will cause a cascade effect that allows each piece to stand out on its own
- You can also add length with a lariat necklace
- Play with enamel pendants on your necklace to introduce a pop of color reflecting your style
- You can mix your metals creating your own style by using Sterling, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold or White Gold necklaces.
- Mix and match, add different variations of weight in necklaces, different pendants and stones, remember your starting with a blank canvas and your want to reflect your style and uniqueness
- If you are wearing 3 you can have one of each metal, which looks very trendy
- Add a Bar necklace this is typically a 16″ or 18″
- Most importantly wear what makes you happy!
- Have a look at the image below to get ideas of lengths you would like to layer. Remember you can layer as many as you like reflecting your style your way.
- Last but not least, consider the neckline of your top, use it as a frame as you want it to be complimenting and not compete.
Send us your Tessories layering favorites, and with your permission we will post them on our Instagram.